Saturday, January 05, 2013

food I eated! ^^


Looky what I ate! :D
I can’t believe I ate lontong yesterday! And a chocolate filled biscuit! I guess I just couldn’t take another day of eating any more broccoli porridge so I’m getting more daring and exploratory with my food. J

I ate little bits of one of these cookies too!
Met up with some girlfriends last night and they said that I look like I lost quite a bit of weight. I guess I can’t really feel it anymore. Good thing is that my weight has stagnated. And considering that I’m successfully discovering and eating slightly higher caloric meals (with the lontong yesterday, and an egg mayo sandwich this morning that I tore to little pieces :D) I think my fretting should be all under control from now on. Not to mention that today I have a party in the afternoon and I’m going to eat EVERYTHING that qualifies as mashable.

Today’s going to be a day of planning & organizing. Planning my finances, planning my marathon training schedule, organizing my room and office… Going to take before and after pictures to motivate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment