Sunday, March 24, 2013

goal focus: bahasa indonesia

Okay, I know the word should be "speak".
I didn't make it, it just came like that.

Google Calendar tells me that today will be the first day of my new language class in Bahasa Indonesia. Yay! One more thing to strike off the annual goals for the year. It's a 3 month course though...so I hope I'll be able to really persevere all the way through - so that it really counts. I still have my German and Japanese classes and exams to take along the way, but right now I'm just inching into the goals one step at a time.

Somehow, my determination to follow through with my goals for the year has surprised me...even though the efforts toward the achievement of few of them are still a little lacking, I know that I will somewhat make it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment