Monday, June 30, 2014

Just had a hard cry and I think I messed up my jaw :(

I was so overwhelmed by the stress of work tonight after a terrible strategic work discussion, and I ended up having a VERY hard cry. I tried to hold my jaw together whilst I cried to try to not move anything, but now that I've calmed down something seems VERY different in my bite.

For one, now all the back teeth on my right seem to be crushing down on each other, whilst some of those on the left don't meet. :((((((((

Not only am I now stressed about work, but now my jaw's messed up. :((((

Thank God that my clinic has an emergency hotline. My sister helped make the call and Surgeonman's partner called back. He's guessing it's either due to the reaction to the muscles, or that there's a palatal shift. :((( I am really praying SO hard that it can be fixed simply. I really don't want to have to go for a corrective surgery.

Lord, help!

No comments:

Post a Comment