Saturday, July 12, 2014

Closing Day 23: Low-low-low.

Pain Level: 1 - Had weird pains. I think they're stress-induced.
Swelling: Not tracking today.
Other weirdness: My warm compress brings the tingling sensation to my chin back.
Mood: Very stressed from work and other responsibilities. Feeling really lonely.

Sent an SOS to my friends today. No one had time. 
Had a stressful day today.
Had what might be considered a big dinner at the end of the day.
A lot on my mind. I really don't feel like writing.

So much work today that I don't feel like doing.

I miss my best friend (whom I can't talk to anymore). :(
It's a low day.

Food Report

Breakfast


  • 1 McVities Digestive in Soy Almond Milk
  • 1 cup Redoxon
  • 1 CalcD tablet

Lunch Missed because of work. :(
Dinner

  • 6 Orgran Rotondo Biscuits in Soy Almond Milk
  • 1/2 cup Creamier Earl Grey and Lavender ice-cream with some Nutella stirred in
  • 1 CalcD tablet

2 comments:

  1. I just thought I should say...I'm on my way to orthognathic surgery too (It was supposed to be today, but it was postponed), and I've been checking your blog and others related to this surgery for a while now.

    I can see that you're struggling with a lot right now, and I'm sorry that you feel that way. If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me...I hope that this doesn't sound too weird :)

    Well, hang in there, it will be alright ^^ tomorrow is a brand new day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prii, thanks for the encouragement. No, it doesn't sound weird. Thanks for the care. It's an interesting phase, but I suppose it was to be expected on some levels. Thank you for the care though. Sorry about your surgery being postponed. Mine was too! But use the time to prepare yourself more. Don't be disappointed. Looking back, I was really thankful that my surgery got postponed a couple of months so that I could get more prepared. :)

      Delete