Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Day 20: Just exhausted from work.

Pain Level: 1 - After the ride I got weird aches for a while, and the prickles in my chin is back.
Swelling: I think it's up from all the talking I did today.
Other weirdness: I have a weird pain in my stomach. Pleasepleaseplease don't be gastric.
Mood: Exhausted.

It was a great day of meetings and a lot of work... and meeting my mentor tonight. I'm exhausted though. I love work, but I'm totally exhausted. And what took the most energy out of me today - a car ride from Tampines to Tanglin. The bumps in the road and all.. it almost killed me.

I'm a little hungry, but I just want to sleep now. My mind is just too tired.

Food Report

Breakfast

3/4 cup of strawberry yogurt

Lunch
1/2 bowl Banana, Almond and Soy milk blend
1 cup Fybogel

Dinner
1 bowl seaweed and egg soup
1 cup Redoxon

High points of the day

Seeing some of my staff again. Work meetings. Meeting my mentor.
Low point of the day
When one of my staff commented that I look a lot more Chinese now and less mixed blood. :(

2 comments:

  1. Glad work is going well and your pain is almost gone. Try not to run yourself too ragged, and be sure to eat enough to promote healing (protein, carbs)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sean. I'm just taking things one day at a time. Food is such a bother though. But I'm trying!

      Delete