Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 23: Breakfast horrors.

So I had a digestive this morning - mushed in soy almond milk. It tasted good, but it was so hard to clean out of my syringe. Something felt amiss so I went to check the ingredients list...
  1. McVitie's Original Digestive Biscuits 400g.
    Ingredients: Wheat Flour(56%), Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Wholemeal (13%), Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Raising Agents (500, 334, 296), Salt.
SIGH. I thought it'd be nice to be filling up with nice British biscuits... but Vegetable Oil and Inverted sugar syrup?!

So that was what was making everything stick in my syringe! Just imagining what it'd be like in my body...in my arteries...I can't imagine putting another one of them in my body. :/ Goodbye McVities. :(

Well, at least I now know I have a list of other things I could mush up in milk/water and it'd fit in my syringe... I've just got to find healthier things. I think Im going to try my Quinoa Multigrain cereal thing for lunch - the one I bought on my last organic shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment